Mindfulness in Practice
May 1 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£65
7 hours validated CPD
Mindfulness in Practice is a powerful day will explore the foundations of how we can work with Mindfulness to support ourselves in everyday life. Be that at work, at home or at play.
Although being held at Athena Herd, this will not be working with horses.
The Mindfulness in Practice day will include:
– A general introduction to mindfulness
– Mindfulness as a foundation to emotional and social intelligence
– Mindfulness as a support of stress awareness and management
– Simple breath and body-based exercises that will help everyone’s wellbeing
– Working with mindful compassion for ourselves and others
Visit the Athena Herd events page to book your place.